Day 3

LINE UP:
The Cribs
Die Artze
Sex Pistols

Verdict: We didn't see the first two, had more fun exploring the other stages and listening to World Music or local Hungarian bands and just walking around enjoying the 'vibe'. Went to check out the Sex Pistols just because they are famous but wasn't really my kind of music and the lead singer bugged me. It really annoys me when bands use a concert to spout their personal political beliefs.

Afterwards Maarten went to Hammerworld to watch something called Apocolyptica which could not have sounded less appealing to me. So Martijn, Judith and I went to a dance perfomance which was truly amazing. It is incredible how some people can move their bodies! I wish I hd half the grace of some of those guys!

We met up again at the Jazz tent where a local band called Harcsa Veronika Quartet had the audience mesmerised! The singer was a beautiful Hungarian woman with an amazing voice. I'm certain she stole a good few hearts with that performance! Sziget has definitly shown me the diversity of music that you can apreciate even in the space of a few hours!

We made our way back to the Drum and Bass tents to finish the night.
Joey and Tijs