Day 2

Budapest Travel Blog

Shishaaaa
Definitly my favourite day!!

LINE UP:
Presidents of the United States
Millencolin
Kaiser Chiefs
Jamiroquai

We lay in the shade on our blow up mattress until about 5pm, then went to bounce around to the Presidents on Main Stage. They were happy and upbeat and really great performers. I especially loved "Video Killed the Radio Star" it was stuck in my head for days afterwards! None of us particularly wanted to see Millencolin so we went to the Jazz Stage to relax and took a look at some local sculpture art and something called the Luminarium.

We were back at Mainstage for Kaiser Chiefs who are always fun! I have seen them a few times before at smaller venues. It think thats better because a few years ago the lead singer would crowd surf (I shook his hand when I was 16!!) Still, they're good fun.

Jamiroquai were awesome as usual, they had a crazy light show and they always sound just like the CD!. The crowd was amazing too, I have no idea how many peoeple were there but I would guess around 40 000 at the least. It was great to hear everyone singing along and just enjoying the atmosphere. It reminds you why we love live music and festivals. There is such a feeling of good cheer! (I'm sure this can't be blamed entirely on free flowing booze either)
Judith