DAY 2.. FECKIN AWESOME

Ireland Travel Blog

Day Two Doolin - Killarney

Head south along the windswept coast of Clare. Watch out for dolphins on our ferry crossing of the mighty River Shannon.THIS IS A LIE.. I DID NOT SEE ANY DOLPHINS AT ALL.. THE WATER WAS TOO COLD! IF YOU SAW A DOLPHIN IT WOULD PROBABLY SURFACE AS A BLOCK OF ICE. OR THEY WERE JUST PROBABLY JUST TOO DRUNK FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE LIKE MOST OF MY NEW FRIENDS. LOL

Sit back and enjoy the beautiful countryside of Ireland’s Kingdom, Kerry, en route to the charming and colourful fishing town, Dingle - home to Fungi the Dolphin! I HAD SOME GOOD SEAFOOD CHOWDER IN THIS TOWN.. ALSO I DIDNT SEE FUNGI DOLPHIN IF HE DOES EXIST IM PRETTY SURE HE WOULD BE ALMOST 100 YEARS OLD.

HAHAH  HE MIGHT JUST BE A RUBBER DOLPHIN THE LOCALS PLACE IN THE WATER.. HAHA OH AND I WAS THE ONLY ASIAN IN THAT TOWN BESIDE FROM AMY. HAHAH

Take in the spectacular views along the Dingle peninsula, a magical place of unique beauty, beaches, palm trees, stonewalls and Irish speakers! Spot the Sleeping Giant and the Three Sisters as you walk to the edge of the world! BEACH TIME!! WE HEADED DOWN TO THE BEACH WERE IT IS RUMOURED THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SOUL FOR 40 YEARS UNTIL YOU COME BACK TO RECLAIM IF YOU STEP INTO THE OCEAN... I DID STEP IN SO I TECHNICALLY HAVE NO SOUL FOR 40 YEARS. HAHAH ANYWAY.. I PLAYED IN THE OCEAN FOR A BIT AND GOT MY PANTS WET... THE TIDE ALMOST SWEPT MY SHOES AWAY WHICH I THOUGHT WAS A SAFE DISTANCE FROM THE WAVES... I PLAYED SOME BALL WITH THE GIRLS ON THE BEACH WHICH WAS ALSO FUN.. WE HIT THIS LADY WITH THE BALL A FEW TIMES.

cool winding road
. AHAH THEN BACK TO THE BUS WITH WET AND SANDY PANTS.

Then it’s the drama and spectacle of the Kerry Mountains before settling in for the night. Our overnight stop is bustling Killarney town, surrounded by Killarney National Park and the famous lakes. THIS PLACE WAS A PRETTY BIG SIZED CITY. THEY HAD A MALL AND EVERYTHING.. SO WE WALKED AROUND TOWN UNTIL OUR DINER AT THIS PUB... I BOUGHT SOME BOOKS AND A RAT CHARM. WE STARTED WALKING TOWARDS THE PUB BUT THE DIRECTIONS WERE UNCLEAR AND WE ENDED UP OUTSIDE THE CITY IN THE SUBURBS.. HAHA I STARTED THINKING THAT I DONT THINK THEY WOULD HAVE A PUB IN THE MIDDLE OF SINGLE FAMILY HOUSING. HAHA WE WOULDVE KEPT WALKING BUT LUCKY WE ASKED A PASSER BY AND HAD TO WALK BACK INTO TOWN.  WE GOT TO THE PUB FINALLY AND I HAD A MEAT PIE WITH GUINESS WHICH WAS GOOD... AFTER DINNER WE WALKED AROUND THE TOWN SOME MORE..

RJ82 says:
only on certain times..
Posted on: Aug 24, 2008
jegs76 says:
so now u like the guinness more?
Posted on: Aug 24, 2008