Day 3.. Camden Tattoos and Park Life

London Travel Blog

kings cross station
I had to look at jegs blog to remember what happened today..

today was the day that amy got her tattoo redone in camden town.  Matt was going to meet us there since he had nothing else to do until later that afternoon with Audrey. (they were going to watch a fancy smancy concert) which i had to admit i was jealous.. haha only because i wanted to hang out with Audrey more. LOL.. so me and jegs and amy went to the the tattoo place where this french tattoo lady was going to do her tattoo of her spearing a dolphin into two dolphins intertwined.. (the tattoo lady looked rocking with her sleeves).. so this will take an hour or so... so meanwhile we picked up matt from the station and walked around camden market where matt proceeded to talk about his supermodel friend.
hahah

i was looking for somethings at the market before hand like a cool scarf or a bowler hat but we walked into this store which was pretty awesome.. i saw this cool comic print jumper which i was trying to try on but the zipper was stuck so jegs got to it first.  hahah he tried it on and i guess he liked it because he bought it too.. hahah  now today was the day that we were wearing the shirts that i made so it didnt help that we were wearing the same jacket. hahah.. amy bought some pants also.. which will be the first purchase of her day but not the last..

so after jegs matt and me walked around a bit and had starbucks coffee (not me i dont like coffee) we went back to the tattoo place and checked up on amy.. luckily she was done and hungry so we decided to go and get some food at the market.
me and amy infront of abbey road
. after a lengthy consideration of the food to choose from and loosing amy then finding her agian, we decided on this indian food place... the server btw had the most horrible teeth you could imagine.. yellow and black and rotten.. errrgh.. i was thinking that i hope our teeth dont turn out like his if we eat his food.. hahah

so we got four containers of food which was good and we just shared.  then i think i bought some magnets there and then headed off to the park where we sat on the bench with some drinks and just talked.. it was great.. i think jegs was trying to teach me other words in polish like eye and tree and bench etc.. which i have already forgotten. haha after a few hours of talking in the park we decided to head back to the main place in the city which i forgot the name off.
little cafe in the park
..i think it was picaddilly or something where we went for the worst fish and chips in the world.. jegs ofcourse complained that he didnt get the fish and chips and when i said that i would share (because it was horrible) hhaha he didnt want any and pouted like a big baby! hahah  so we sat on the street since there was no seats and i didnt finish it at all it was not good.

we walked to the main square place and amy went into some shops while jegs ate some kebabs and drank beer.. i think i was really tired at this point but after jegs finished his food i think we walked around some more until we were tired then headed back to the hostel??? is this right?

OH i forgot to add that we went to abbey road where we took a picture of us walking across it like the beattles!  jegs has that picture
RJ82 says:
jenn: blur didnt come from camden but we spent most of the day at the park...
keiko: yeah i think its a hit and miss with fish and chips.
jegs76 says:
hm.. it looks like i've saved ur ass again, RJ! with remembering u what's happened at that day
KeikoCreative says:
For fish & chips really have to look at the right place! The first time I had them was really fantastic, is nearby my friend's house. The 2nd time I had them was in Brighton, that is not so great.
tube
me no likey
me no likey
theres the crossing
theres the crossing
this is where jegs ate for his fre…
this is where jegs ate for his fr…
british cab