Mountain Biking In WS

Winston Salem Travel Blog

Mash!!!!
Labor day was on Monday, so it was our last day together. In the morning, the guys decided to go mountain biking in Winston Salem and Mario got a fantastic picture of me wiping out in a river. He shot the foto right as my ass hit the water (see his blog for the pic). Hahaha it was very funny actually and my boys all laughed and enjoyed the moment. The biking trails were not passable after a while because storms a few weeks ago dropped a tree right in the trail so from that point, we trekked. The boys knew where was an old cemetary so they showed that the Mario and me, then we explored a little bit around the old farm house and barns that were further up the trail.
Wipe Out River
It appeared that maybe the house was still occupied so we returned to the path. When we had enough exploring we returned (and yes I survived crossing the river the on the return).

We spent the afternoon at the pool with our friends from Ecuador (Santiago & Laura) who came to spend the time with us playing in the water. Mario's waterproof digi came out for more pix underwater and diving etc. Donna made some beer bread and a huge lunch of ham, fruits, arichoke dip, etc. Yum, and the bread was still warm!!

Sadly, the fun had to end as the flight was at 8:00pm. We all secretly hoped it would be canceled from the hurricane that was coming, but no everything was fine. So we wished fairwell and soon we will see you on a trip in Ecuador!!!!!!It will be a really awesome time in Quito I'm sure, two pretty girls and two crazy guys!!
mario26 says:
dude u right it was so nice nice memories!!!!!!!!!!! and sure it will be so nice in quito for the wedding of santi
Posted on: Sep 11, 2008