Rocky Mountains, Prague and BEAR ATTACK

Prague Travel Blog

Prachov sandstone pillars
Yes I know how to draw attention to my pieces of writing art, but more of that later ;)

In the morning we left our campsite, payed the camp owner some korunas (our drinking bill was higher then our camp bill, which were both peanuts), and went to Trachov. A natural park some kilometers from our former camp spot, known for its sandstone pillars from (small guess) 20-30 meters high. It was really unbelievable to see it. There were some great views all over the valley.

Up next was Prague. Also known as one open air museum, and one of the most visited citys in the world. Which meant staring to all the beautifull houses whilest bumping onto tourists. The Karelsbridge was really nice. Somehow we walked down some alley to enter the gardens of the parlement.
Parlement gardens
With mazes, white peacocks and an owlaviary. It was time to chill out and have our first of many to follow mojitos. Let me say this was the best one, as all the mojitos followed at our trip were drama mojitos, not worth the title.

The torture museum came across. My travelbuddy was amazed of the existence, so we went in and got horrified by every floor we saw of the worst torture devises, even used 100 years before... Crazy crazy...

The evening fell, the wind took on and dust flew in my eyes, it began to rain and we were totally lost in the big city of Prague. Near some suburb, we realised this was not the right way to the car. We ran, searched, and sheltered from the rain in search of our 'Ferrari'. Finally after an hour orso we found the car, got warmed up, getting ready for the next trip.
...

We said tonight we would search for an open spot somewhere near a road to camp in the open air.  We took an exit from the highway and searched for a good spot. The rain feld harder and harder, and suddenly on both sides of the way there were fences. Finally we found a spot on a field with a small hill in front of the field and the way. Perfect spot. tired as we were, in the middle of the night, we didnt saw a thing, we threw our tents on a spot, drank a last wodka-coke and tried to get to sleep. After an hour I woke up, suddenly I heard PWWFHTT GWWHTFT PWWFT . I was scared as hell. I freaked out, whole of my body was in trance, I didnt move a thing, I was as quiet as possible. this was the sound of an animal! What if it was a bear? What should I do? I was helpless, cause if I moved, the animal would notice me and could choose to attack. If I made noice, trying to wake up my buddy, then there was to a change of attack. The sound went away, and I was still in trance for 2 hours.

With a crazy sleep I woke up the next morning. I heard sounds of people. Get out of the tent, was the only thing I could think of. I heard two guys with music walking trough the forests next to us. Above the hill I saw two houses, which I didn't notice at night. My friend asked me if I heard strange noises like screaming and shots, he had heard at night. He also didn't said anything, afraid we would be noticed. Welcome to Blair Witch Project part 2...

Prague