End Of Season Review

High Wycombe Travel Blog

Argentina
Thought you had heard the last from me, right? Wrong. I need to complete the circle on the map so thought I would add a few words to accompany some of my favourite snaps.

Since being back at home many people have asked me where was my favourite country. Each time - much to their annoyance - I have sat well and truly on the fence, protesting it too difficult to name one and only one. So many of the places have something that the others can't quite match: New Zealand had my favourite trek in the Tongariro Crossing, but both Vietnam and Argentina also had an extensive variety of beautiful scenery to explore. Thailand's flavoursome curries and Pad Thais means it narrowly beats Argentina's succulent steaks in the favourite food department. The Temples Of Angkor win the best architecture award for Cambodia, narrowly beating China's Great Wall.
Chile
China, though, had my favourite city, in Hong Kong. The Lao people were the friendliest I met, and the Gibbon Experience was definitely one of the most fun things I have ever done. I could go on. So, as you can see, asking me that question usually ends up in a rant, so forgive me if when I am asked in future, I just say, "All of them."

So that pretty much wraps up the blog. Emotional. To date, the blog has had over 23,000 views. So it looks like some people, at least, have enjoyed reading about my trip nearly as much as I have enjoyed photographing and writing about it. Either that or my old office in Newcastle don't have much work in.

And to all the - literally - millions of people who have emailed me saying they find me an inspiration and all that sort of stuff, hey, I'm just doing what I do best. Only joking; thanks for reading.

From me and the blog, it's adios, e noho rā, au se leko mada, chum riep leah, sawatdi, tam biet, la gohn, zai jian.

Goodbye.