The day before departure

High Wycombe Travel Blog

So I've not actually left yet, but thought I should get to grips with this blog lark first. I've saved the cash, had all the jabs, got a couple of good home-cooked Mumsy's meals in me, said goodbye to the ex-workies (emotional), played Pro Evo for the last time (even more emotional) and packed - although I've even surprised myself with the amount of things I thought I could do with but have now lost. Oh, well, that's what I'm famed for. Anyway, sorry this is a pretty lame start, but not got too much to say as of yet. I'm sure I'll have something more interesting to show say once I get out of the wacky town that is High Wycombe.
jennjeff1 says:
Strange thing is...my wife and I went to High Wycombe on vacation in December 2002 to see friends there. Good you are getting to see the rest of the planet!

Have fun and travel safe!

~Jeff (and Jenny)
Posted on: Feb 15, 2009
George86 says:
So you've finally taken the hint and got out of the country eh? Just been checking out your blogs, looking good so far. Make sure to keep them up to date with good photos and stories etc, will be keeping track with how you're doing regularly at work when i get the chance (which is basically all the time).

Anwyays, good luck on the rest of your trip and watch out for handlebar moustaches. Send my love to Kyle.
Posted on: Jan 22, 2007