On the plane

Chicago Travel Blog

Monday, August 18, 2008
6:46 CEST
SAS Flight SK946

We are about 45 minutes away from landing in Stockholm. I have to pee but I don’t want to get up.

I highly recommend flying SAS. There are monitors on the seat backs so you can watch a number of movies, play video games, even watch the progress of your flight on a digital map, or check out the view from either the front or bottom camera. There were two different meals, with a complimentary cocktail at each. If I wasn’t so nervous, I probably would have had one.

I have an aisle seat and the seat next to me is empty. I tried laying down to sleep but it didn’t work out very well. The extra room was convenient though.

Now we are flying over Oslo. I am so nervous. I have so much to do after I land and I am worried that I will get lost, not make it in time for my luggage, not get enough Kronor exchanged, miss the bus, get on the wrong bus, miss my stop, not be able to find the housing office, etc. Shoot. Did I bring my map??? Brb--

Crap. I packed my map in my suitcase. Oh well, I guess I ca dig it out or buy another. Something new to worry about. We are starting to descend. Time to put up the Mac.

Wish me luck!!!