Iligan - the city of Majestic Waterfalls ;)

Iligan City Travel Blog

Oh, it’s so nice to be back on this wonderful city of beautiful falls. I was here last June with my brother and father and yea, we did go to the breathtaking Tinago Falls that time.

Remember this? I did a review on this before. Check more of the photos tho - I can only upload 10 in the review so here are more pics ;)

Photobucket

one of Iligan's 20 falls

Yep, the city has 20 waterfalls  - " the most famous of them is Maria Cristina Falls - " the primary source of electric power for many cities in Mindanao.

And no, I haven’t visited the falls this day - " well, how can I when I only have a couple of hours? But " I’ll definitely visit them when I come back.

So why the babbles about the falls?

Haha - I'm just reliving my frustration that I have too little time LOL. Nah, am just meeting my younger bro in the city. He's currently a college student at Mindanao State University in the only islamic city of the country - Marawi (an hour away from Iligan).

We did some shopping at Gaisano and had a little tour of the city before heading back to Ozamiz. It was great to see my little brother again after a couple of months. His campus is more or less 8 hours away from home.

yheleen says:
you're welcome my friend ;) If you want to know more about teh falls, do check my review on it ;)
Posted on: Aug 19, 2008
YantiSoeparno says:
The waterfall is beautiful! Thanks for sharing...
Posted on: Aug 19, 2008
green mangoes ;)
green mangoes ;)
never miss the good old cheding
never miss the good old cheding
dried fish
dried fish
inside the bus terminal ;)
inside the bus terminal ;)