Back home

Monterey Park Travel Blog

Flying back home was bitter sweet, I was happy to be going back home to see my family and friends but I wasn't ready to leave.  There was so much I still wanted to see and experience.  I caught the airport bus to the airport, it was very easy and convenient.  Made it to the airport with plenty of time, I spent the last of my euros at duty free buying last minute gifts.  The flight from Barcelona to New York was great, I had the whole aisle to myself.  Watched 2 Anne Hatheway movies and took a nice nap.  THen I had a short layover in New York before getting back on the plane to my final destination of Los Angeles.  I met this nice lady on the flight, who had just finished her short vacation in Italy.  We exchanged stories before falling asleep.

My overall journey throughout Europe was an experience that I’ll never forget.  There were a few things I would have done differently and a lot of places that I want to go back to visit.  I’m glad I took this time in my life to travel; it’s exactly what I needed.  I miss it already.  I've definitely caught the travel bug.  I hope you've all enjoyed reading my adventures through Europe and I look forward to sharing more stories in the future. =)

26,882 km (16,704 miles) traveled