Lublin

Lublin Travel Blog

Reaching Lublin - at the time I uploaded this, Lublin is not on the right spot on the travel map.

The trip from Nalechow to Lublin was really quick. Before we knew it we were in Lublin looking for a place to park.  The Old Town in Lublin is definitely a place not to miss if you ever come to Poland. I've been here twice now and it's beautiful.  These are some of the hottest days that I have experienced in Poland.  It feels like it must be over 90º - and the humidity is really high too.  So, after walking around the old Town for a little while we headed for a café - Magia Café - definitely worth a visit and worth a review if I can get around to it.  It seems like I have a lot of things started and in progress that need to be finished!  There is some sort of a festival going on in the old town and it's a great day to be here.

We saw a few musical performances - old Polish folk music and dancing - and there is a handicraft fair all over the old town where they are selling things that are interesting to look at as well as different locally produced foods like sausages, cheeses, honey and breads.  There sure are a lot more people here now than last Easter when I was here.    So after a couple hours visiting the Old Town and taking  a lot of pictures, we had a great lunch at the café.  It was great to sit down and cool down.  I'm not driving so I had a very cold large Polish beer!

After lunch we walked over to the Lublin Castle which was closed when I was here last spring - and then we continued on our way to Zamość.

Reaching Lublin - at the time I up…
Reaching Lublin - at the time I u…
Lublin Castle Grounds