Diving in Eilat

Eilat Travel Blog

this is my first blog, i'm still thinking if it is not better to do it in spanish... i wonder....

i make this trip with ale, went from tel aviv to eilat (350km) to dive, and make our nitrox course.
we started at 4:20 in the morning, and that's because ale didn't put his alarm clock on time :S in any case, he make up for himself, driving all the way and back.
we drink some coffee when we started, with a croisant, and then some mate in the way, where we realise that he put some 10psi more in the tires, and the poor car was going a little strange.
after beer sheva, we almost run up 2 dogs... nice breakes, and a little of adrenaline for a totally uneventful 4 hour drive.

we arrive to eilat, make our theory exam and get 2 tanks of nitrox 36/64 to enjoy ourselves.

the first dive in was in paradise, a very clear and nice coral place at 28-30 m. (i'll upload the photos)

the second dive was in universita, were we were suposed to see a small shark, but we didn't found it. it was also a very nice place (it's not the first time i dive in eilat, and i can say that it's the best place to dive in israel). in unversita, we saw also a lot of varieties of colour fish, coral, and enjoy ourselves for 60 minutes at 15m.
the only problem was that we went out of the water, with almost no air, we miss the van that was supposed to take us to the diving shop, and we had to walk with all the equipment for 2km with the nice dessert sun of eilat with some 40 degC. OUCH!

after that we had a lunch at casa do brasil, a renoun restaurant in eilat, that i didn't enjoy.

the return trip was also uneventfull, with some more mate, and good chit chat, and i arrived home at 20:30, just for take a shower and sleep till today that like every sunday... start working again....

Eilat Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
A little overprized for the same eat all the meat you want again.
well, despite the recommendations of lot of peoples, that said it is better than the other 2 similar restaurants in the area, i found it the same thin… read entire review