Today Work, Tomorrow Travel

Concord Travel Blog

The day before leaving on any road trip is hectic.  But preparing to leave for two months ...!   I cannot seem to get organized, but yet everything manages to get done.  Packing is so daunting.  I always take too much.  One would think I would have learned by now.  Jag has no excuse for over-packing: he has traveled the world and should know better!  He, too, takes more than he needs.

Our reservations at various locations have been made.  Now I just have to get over my growing case of "nerves".  Once we get on the road everything will calm down.  Asha and I spoke this afternoon and we both admitted that we miss each other more than ever when we travel long distances.  When she and Rael went to Amsterdam a year or so ago, I cried the whole time they were away.  I knew they were safe and having a marvelous time.  Still, she is "my little girl" and she is also my best friend.  What can I say: I am a Jewish mother and worry comes with the job (and the genes).

I will do my best to post to this blog daily.  There may be times, however, when there is no internet service.  Please be patient with me.

photo by: jagnroz