Lasting impressions

London Travel Blog

The Science museum was the first one that I visited and I spent some hours watching the calculating machines for business accounting, gunnery instruments, the models of DNA and just exciting, colourful geometric objects and the future transport -toyota unit. The car was designed in Japan. The investors used plant-based materials insteed of oil-based plastics and metal. It can make impression on drivers, but I still prefer the traditional cars.

One of the activity in the museum that I also enjoyed was the show about the solar system. The kids were asked to answer some questions and took part in the simple experiments, and it was quite nice to remind some basic knowlegde about the planets .

Another exciting dispays were in the V&A museum, too. The flowerd silk dress, the monumental bookcases, or the golden coach were worth to see again. I liked also the oil painting of "the lady in the red dress" and "the lady with the book".

If the art is part of the life, so also the parade with a man riding a horse can be as picturesque as the master's painting. That's way I found the right place to see this alive "picture" and was able to record my first movie in UK  :)

AlicjaK says:
za to na Twoich blogach jest zawsze wesoĊ‚o i towarzysko ;)
Posted on: Aug 19, 2008
jegs76 says:
heheh fajny film! jak ja tam bylem to niestety nie bylo takich tam:)
Posted on: Aug 19, 2008
Science museum-the interior
Science museum-the interior
Geometry in Ancient Greece
the f…
Geometry in Ancient Greece "the …
photo by: ulysses