Way home

London Travel Blog

Me waiting for the bus at the Marble Arch
This is the saddest part of the 'story'. The last day.
After having breakfast at the hostel, we all headed to metro station - took the Jubilee line westbound and went to Green Park. Ariel change with Amy for the Picadilly line to Heathrow - i went toward Marble Arch to catch my bus for Luton. I hugged both of them and regreted that i couldn't join them for their second part of the travel - the Ireland trip.

My cam's battery was dead and i couldn't take pictures cuz they have here different plugs as the whole Europe (which  actually sucks - cuz there is always problem with all those converters and stuff:///)
My flight was not delayed again!
My car wasn't stolen from Berlin street and
my last record of time to go back from the airport to my home wasn't beatten by me.
That's it.

cvanzoen says:
It is always nice that there is (not) a global standard on these plugs (LOL) I know the problem and always take converters with me although people assure me that they have the same plugs that I have back home.
Although of course I love to travel it is always good to go back home again as well. Back home you can enjoy your memories for a long time until the next travel. Welcome home again!
Posted on: Aug 19, 2008
Me waiting for the bus at the Marb…
Me waiting for the bus at the Mar…
London