new jucy, gondola, haka

Queenstown Travel Blog

Well here we are in Queenstown. Sorry James no drinks with the Pommes, and not cause we are scared!

We have our new van I am calling Wolf, (wolf in jucy raisin clothes) It looks like Raisin, smells like raisin, but I cant play my ipod, missing 2 curtains, and it keeps elecuting me. But the one thing it does have and that is a stero like Kit from knightrider.

So what have we done. Well this is such a cool like town, lots to do. Go a real buzz. Circus is in town, they have an elephant but not employing, sorry sisters! Loads of buskers about too!

Steph went horse riding. Now I feel this is time for me to tel you about Steph Trousers. Now she brought some trousers before we left and mum dyed them black for her (white trousers in asia ah no!) Well when we were in vietnam she ripped them climbing down a mountain. now since then we have fixed them a couple of times. And horse riding made a very large hole. How long will these last???! Will they make it home?!

Now after she had got back. We took the gondola up the mountain to watch the haka show. Now I say up the mountain. When getting to the top it says we are 700 m above sealevel. Mum home village is 800 and u catch the train to that. Silly kiwis.

but the Haka show was cool. You going welcome by two mauris then our cheif has to except a stick before we are allowed to carry on or they will start a war. It was very exciting. But they did dancing, singing, fighting and the haka. We even got on stage and danced. hehe. Very cool evening.
photo by: genetravelling