Wow thats a biggen!

Hoi An Travel Blog

Ok so we have been lazy here, yet again! We have got a hotel with a crazy man, who got very confused that we said we were english , that we didnt like footie or chelsea and then to check in with a swiss passport and kiwi possport, was just way to much for him!!!

But this is such a sweet little town, not like the hussle and bustle of Sauigon. But I am afriad we didnt do the main sight seeing bit cuase we got up late but... ladies..... this is a town where u can get clothes made to your mesasurements for like $10 overnight! oh yes. This is the place where I have had a dress and 2 skirts made to measure. I have clothes that fit. I cant tell you enough how exciting this is for me. Sad I know! But before you think we have gone off the backpacking road and into Bluewater shopping centre lets go back to our hotel......

Now this is a hotel of $10 a night so the cheapest u can get with private bathroom. Well this isnt so private. I closed the sliding door into our bathroom, and steph is screaming. Turns out the very large cockroach in our room wanted to visit the bathroom at the same time. so there is me on the inside door closed. Steph panicing on the outside. Door with cockroach between us and I am too big to climb out the window. So what do i do, well open the door as quick as possible and run out of the room. Steph in her drunken state goes to shout at the secruty guard. But no, no one will help. We had to spend 2 nights in this room with a cockroach about 10cm big!!!!

But dont be put off... visit and get clothes made. But make shure u shake out your backpack before you leave.

Hoi An