Perth Travel Blog

So here we are in country number 9. australia. We have had trauma, jo and helen were lost in the big world of airports, but have been delivered to Steph uncle Ken house in the bush in Perth.

Now on day one here, we have managed to have our first barbie! how cools that.

Day two, Uncle ken took us to a wildlife park where we saw everything Australia, like a possum, wombat, taz devil, wallabe, kangeroos inc albino ones. And the best thing of all Koalas, i have touched a koala, they are so cute, in fact I want to be a koala. They sleep for 20 hours a day!

Day 3, we went to Perth city all by ourselves on public transport. Arent we big girls! We then watched a seagull try walking on a floating moving ball, v funny. Then we took part in a walking tour of perth, well lets just say this tour is mainly about the transport (which is free in the centre) but we saw things we wouldnt have. Then went to kings park which looks over the city (which isnt very pretty) then went to the Parth mint. Which makes gold things. So cool. I weigh myself and I am worth 4.1 million oz dollars in gold! ha!

spoose says:
Well I can feel the love not sure its from Moni!
Posted on: Dec 16, 2008
monicacarter says:
I assume you mean fool's gold!
Posted on: Dec 15, 2008
mumsy says:
always known you are worth the weight in gold
Posted on: Dec 14, 2008