Final Blog from me

West Wycombe Travel Blog

Well Ladies and gentlemen this is my last blog.

Now what happened after heathrow well, only Moni and Don knew that I was coming home earlier. So using moni fone I text ellen, she then phoned (bugger) don spoke to her, then I turned up at her work to surprise her. Then it was off home with my sleeping in the car (for me its Saturday morning I have been traveling 3 days with only one night in a bed)

The golden ball in site. I am home

Pull into my drive.

Walk into my house, "ding dong" I said as I surprise mum who thinks i am in Brazil. I am back.

I have been home almost 2 weeks now. Its very strange. Going through all the parcels I sent home. Mum has printed all my blogs and done a book for me. Guy in the pub (simon) said to me when I came back Nothing would have changed but for me everything would have changed. I really understand that.

To come back to the shire and you having winter, few changes with the business and looks of the village. But 5 months for me has see me travel 47,387 miles on 24 differnet types of transport from elephant to rickshaws, visit 12 countries, stay in 15 differnet types of accomindation from airports to boats. There have been some highs there has been some lows. Not just the himalayas. I have now seen things that I have dreamed about for years but now I dream about them cause I have been there.

Thank you so much for all the emails and comments while I have been away, they have been so important.

Now bloody pick up the phone and take me for a pint!
West Wycombe