In a State of TRANCE!!

Daly City Travel Blog

Eric and me surrounded by bewildered ravers!

So like my opening paragraph alluded...I had stumbled upon a House/Trance party...appropriately called the LOVE was Valentine's Day weekend of course!  My friend Eric and I were bored out of our minds and decided we would liven things up by going to this shindig! Let me give you a little background obviously know what I look like so 'nuff said there. Eric is a 6'2" 250lb  shaved head ex UFC fighter/paramedic. Neither of us were dressed in Rave gear or were even close to the ages of the attendees! LOL !

Our first hurdle was getting in...the party was sold out but with a little charm and sweet talking I got one of the bouncers to look the other way and we got in!  All I could say was WOW!!! The music and lights were AMAZING!!!  So we decided to mingle and dance.

Scenes from the LOVE PARTY 2008
You should have seen them scattering away from us like chipmunks being chased by cats!  Long story short...they thought we were cops!  LOL!!! Luckily a few cool people took a chance and got to know us...well I guess word spread amongst the herd and now we were engulfed within the crowd. The DJ's were cool, the music was P-U-M-P-I-N-G and the lights were hypnotic! What a fun time! I blinked and it was already 4am and things started to wind down.  By the time it was all said and done we had befriended most of the people there and got to know a few DJ's who invited me to come back to the Pisces was a sign from God! That's my birth sign and what a better way to celebrate my we said our goodbyes and like Ahhnold I told them "I'll be back!"

PrissyT says:
hahaha! they thought you were cops? that is funny! i've heard of this party! how awesome that you got to go.
Posted on: Jan 26, 2009
sincitytraveler says:
Cool I will definitely check out temple next time I'm there!
Posted on: Dec 08, 2008
msjulicious says:
Wow! Lucky you! Check out Temple on Saturdays if you go on a regular weekend.
Posted on: Dec 08, 2008
Eric and me surrounded by bewilder…
Eric and me surrounded by bewilde…
Daly City