Arriving @ Ft. Lauderdale!!

Fort Lauderdale Travel Blog

Ok so this is the deal. My trip was booked for 08-08-08 but for some reason the flight got cancelled. I heard it was due to some kind of storm but none of my friends ever felt such storm that was strong enough to cancel a flight so I had to re-schedule it for saturday. So I wake up on a beautiful Saturday morning and go to La Guardia Airport to leave. It was a really smooth flight so I was kinda happy that it was postponed because I got to spend an extra night with my family in NY. I arrived a Ft. Lauderdale airport to learn that my ride was late. =( I had to wait for my friend, Lauren, to arrive for almost an hr and 1/2 and after she arrived, we got lost and spend like 2 more hrs on the road looking for an address. When we finally found the place, picked up the person we needed to pick up, and then went over to her house to leave my luggage at her house and then head uot for Game Works. I had an awesome time and learned to shooot was soooo much fun lol... after that, we ate at the Cheesecake Factory and then finally headed home. We took some really crazy pictures along the way and I hope you guys enjoy!!! MUAZ!
My 2nd day was really fun because I got to see a little more of the city during day light. my friends and I went to eat pizza at this place in front of the beach...It was awesome ..... we had so much fun there while watching my future husband (Michael Phelps) win some gold medals for me lol. after having 4 slices of spicy pizza, we went accross the streat to the beach and just took some crazy pictures. We had lots of fun and I hope you guys enjoy the pics.
holidayparkhotel says:
Hi! I am really glad you enjoyed your stay at Fort Lauderdale. the place is amazing and very accommodating to all travelers not to mention cheap rate hotels in Fort Lauderdale are very easy to find. I hope you would write again about your vacations!
Posted on: Jan 16, 2009