THE ONLY COW WE FOUND IN SACTO.... JOHN!!!

Sacramento Travel Blog

OOOPS

SEE ERIN'S VERSION HERE..............

THERE ARE SO MUCH “STOMACH PITCHING” MOMENTS WITH ERIN THAT I HAVE TO PUT IT ON AN OUTLINE.

I can’t believe it already Tuesday, time for the diet killer to go back to Vegas and be the diet killer to Melissa (mellissa919)

John was talking smack to Erin that there is nothing in SACTO but cows. We only found one, Beatty, living in Erin’s family room.

Erin and I spent the last hour of my visit taking cow tipping photos of Beatty.

Erin and I taking photos of the tipped Beatty  and a sign “THIS COW TIPPING IS FOR JOHN(JPCHOI)”

Erin and I taking photos of us jumping that we tipped Beatty.

YAY I DID IT!!

Taking numerous photos of us not in sync with each other when we jumped.

I am excited that I will be having sushi….finally

My first time having sock eye salmon and wild salmon nigari at a sushi bar

I told the sushi chef, jimmy that if all the sushi he made was man, I would make love with it.

I about had an orgasms went I had REAL salmon nigari

I can’t believe one of the best sushi bars is in SACTO.

Erin and I would have eaten more but, we needed room for Gunther’s  ice cream

We are true foodies, we got lost looking for gunther’s ice cream that we were relentless

It  was worth the wait and the work after finding it.

Erin was worried that I will miss my flight

I had a sugar free pralines and cream and vanilla on a cone for $4

This is one of the best ice cream shops I had ever had

The locals were looking at us funny while I taking photos of the ice cream shop

Erin took the back way to SFO, and come to find out it was the long way.

BEST ICE CREAM IN SAC

Erin was freaking out that I will be late fo my flight and that she has never missed a flight.

I fell asleep while Erin was getting mad at all the red lights.

I assured Erin that I was worth missing my flight for orgasmic sushi and ice cream

I took us 3hrs as opposed to 1hr and half to arrived at SFO

Next time I will fly into Stockton to avoid traffic and more time for Gunther’s ice cream

I called john (jpchoi) to login to SW to ask what time is the next flight and how far we are to SFO.

My flight was at 4:45pm, I was able to get the 6:10pm flight to vegas.

I called Erin to let her know that there is NO MORE SEATS in the 6:10pm flight and I taking the 8pm flight instead and SW is charging me $50. She freaked out and she felt bad. After a few mins cuz I could stop laughing. I told her I was joking.  She was annoyed she fell for it.

OMG words can’t describe about my 5 days in NORCALI with you. Thanks for everything. Thanks for driving. Thanks for arranging the GUY FIERI AND FRO YO adventure. You know what I like and enjoy. YOU ROCK SOX ERIN. You sure know the way to THIS girl’s heart.

LOVE YOU MUCHLY S ALWAYS :D XOXOXOXO

mellemel8 says:
OOOOO MIDWEST :D
Posted on: Aug 26, 2008
poohstanggt says:
Awwwww...I think I am going to cry! :-) It was a GREAT time.....except the missing flight part! LOL. We MUST do it again and continue the Guy Fieri trip..perhaps we will expand it nationally!!
Posted on: Aug 25, 2008
FINALLY SHE IS CLEANING :P
FINALLY SHE IS CLEANING :P
Sacramento Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
BEST SUSHI IN SACRAMENTO
OMG i can't believe in SACTO in my opinion this sushi bar is one of the best sushi places i have ever eaten. this is the only place i know that serves… read entire review
Sacramento Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
HOMEMADE ICE CREAM IN SACTO
Jermey(vulindlela) did a review i while back about this place. erin and i had to go and try it. we were on our way to drop me off the airport at SFO. … read entire review
Sacramento