MINI MEETUP WITH NORCALI TBs

Milpitas Travel Blog

EATING CHICKEN FEET

SEE ERIN'S VERSION HERE......

YAY DIM SUM!!!! Off to Milpitas to have brunch with my cousin, Lee, Julz, Trino, and Erin. Erin and I had a long drive.  We awoke up at 7am and to leave by 8am I called Lee to let him know that we are at the plaza. We parked and we walked towards the dim sum place. Oh geez I was hungry. They just opened. I txted Lee to let him know we are here.

YAY JULZ ARRIVED!!!!! I have not seen her since LA JUNE MEETUP.

MORE TXTING
It’s was good to see her. I love her new hair color. She looked great. we were all hungry. Lee finally arrived we were seated. I wanted Lee and Julz to sit next to me. Trino (jtrinog) has not arrived yet. Erin and him talks more online. This is Julz and I’s first time meeting him. Lee on the other hand is NOT ACTIVE AT ALL. He doesn’t even have a photo darn him. I was his only friend HAHAHA. This is first mini meet up.

We immediately ordered. We all voiced our dislikes and allergies. Lee is allergic to all shell fish and nuts. I am allergic to shrimp, tomatoes, and avocado. Julz hates seafood and rice HAHAHA dude what is the point. LOVE YOU JULZ!!!! MMMMMUAH.  Erin has none so she is letting us order whatever.

Of course the first dim sum was all shrimp HAHAHA.

LEE, TRINO, ME, ERIN, AND JULZ
finally pork sumai, pork buns, steamed chicken  with rice. Oh yeah and chicken feet. HAHAHA I had erin and julz try it for the first time. Of course we all took photos of it.  I wanted pork belly, dumplings and gyozas. Can forget seaweed salad and baby Chinese broccoli.

We were all eating and laughing. Getting to know each other and such. Julz asked if we are really related cuz we don’t look alike. Lee’s dad  and my mum are siblings. Julz did not finish her chicken feet so I was eating her leftovers for her HAHAHA. I give Julz props she will try anything once. Whatever she did not like I eat it. HAHAHA then she says DON’T HAVE KIDS. OMG I know I will be 902374935794lbs if I did that. I that to my nieces now EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.

Half way to our brunch, Trino arrives YAY!!!!! He tells us that he has never had dim sum before.

ERIN, JULZ, AND ME
OMG yay a newbie. We all assumed his has eaten dim sum before. I just told him that pig’s feet, chicken feet, goat’s head was all they have HAHAHAHA. We just order more food. I was ready to burst. I wanted to save room for dessert if there was FRO YO anywhere. HAHAHA.

During all this, Erin and I asked Julz to talk her nephew to hang with us in SF instead of watching MUMMY 3.  Julz texted her nephew and he did not mind going to SF with as old fogies HAHAHA. which is awesome cuz I wanted to hang out with Julz more. she just had to pick him up at his friend’s house nearby .

After dim sum, we all walked to a BOBA TEA HOUSE to have dessert. I could only have iced green tea with boba.  Lee and I were the only ones have had it. This was great we were expanding their horizons HAHAHA.  What is boba? Boba is also called bubble tea.

ERIN AND JULZ BOBA-ING
It is similar to tapioca balls but larger. It is also called pearl milk tea. We all hung out until we waited for my brother, Ira to arrive. We all ordered different flavors. We all discussed what we are going to do in SF. Lee have to drive to SFO to pick up his family. Julz left to go pick up her nephew and his friend. We were all going to meet up at PEIR 39.

Shortly thereafter, Ira arrived. Unfortunately, he could not hang with us to PIER 39. He had to be somewhere at 4pm.  We all just hung out until Julz txted me that she was on the road to SF.  That was our queue to leave. I was bummed that I only saw Ira for 30mins. He did not forget about my mezuzahs that I asked him to pick up in Israel. However, we plan to see each other in Sacramento at Erin’s house.

OMG julz kept txting me if we have left yet. HEHHEHE she knows me well. it takes effing forever to say bye to a large group. We all convoyed to PIER 39. Which was an 1hr drive with traffic…maybe. I said my last good byes to Lee. I don’t know when I will see him again. I am glad I called him to meet Erin and I for lunch on Thursday.  I plan to spend more time with him and his family in the future.

OFF WE GO TO SF TO REAP HAVOC UPON THE CITY………

JTrinoG says:
The Dim Sum was great, and dim sum!!!! I gotta go again :D
Posted on: Aug 26, 2008
poohstanggt says:
I want to go back to this place...minus the chicken feet though! LOL
Posted on: Aug 25, 2008
3 BOBAS
3 BOBAS
Milpitas Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
DIM SUM
My cousin, Lee(askmrlee) suggested to eat here since erin has a craving for dim sum. we all met up here with julz, erin, trino and me. we ordered… read entire review
Milpitas