ERIN WINE TASTING....MELLE FOOD TASTING

Sonoma County Travel Blog

US :)

SEE ERIN'S VERSION HERE...........

THERE ARE SO MUCH “STOMACH PITCHING” MOMENTS WITH ERIN THAT I HAVE TO PUT IT ON AN OUTLINE.

Erin wanted a bathroom break, we stopped at a winery called “hop kiln.” I bathroom break turned into a wine tasting and food tasting.

I was overwhelmed with all the different gourmet mustards that I had a 5 pretzel stick for each flavor.

I almost had an orgasm when I tasted the different chocolate wine sauces.

I was in heaven when I tasted the different pestos.

Erin was too busy tasting wine to pay attention to me.

WINE CHOCOLATE SAUCES!!1

I was drooling at the freezer full of ice cream and mad I couldn’t eat it :(

Telling Erin to stop drinking or she can’t drive.

We were talking to the parking security about love and travel

We pulled over to play with 2 white horses

We watched a local boy feed the horses and talking with him and his gf

One of the horses thought Erin’s boobs were apples

I have the photo to prove it :D

Both horses trying to tickle me with their noses.

The horses would get jealous if we pet the other more

Erin telling me how to stroke a tree

Telling Erin how to stroke a tree that way I do it

Erin is such the “wino” that she should just make love in a grape wine patch, get a blanket and have at it.

I am a “foodie” I should make love in cake batter. HAHAHAHAHA

Hop Kiln Winery
6050 West Side Road
Healdsburg (Sonoma County), California
Tel. 707.433.6491

Hop Kiln, located at a crook in the road just yonder of a few cows and chickens, is just the spot to lay out a blanket and ponder the meaning of . . . something . . . while escaping the drudgery of your everyday life and toasting to the future.

Every year, Hop Kiln manages to sell out of one of its most popular wines, Thousand Flowers ($12.50). A mixture of Gerwertztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay, it's the essence of summer in a bottle. Flowery and fruity without collapsing into tawdry sweetness, it's a peach of a wine.

MOLESTED BY A HORSE
On the flip side, the newly released Big Red ($13.50) marries Zin, Cab and Syrah in big, delicious ways. Don't miss the '02 Zinfandel Primitivo Vineyards ($20). With a bucking-good smack of pepper and berry, you'd be dumber than a box of hammers not to grab at least a couple of bottles before they disappear.

This former brewery has some of the best grounds around, including a small garden, pond and plenty of critters for the young-uns to chase around. With plenty of snacks and goodies to sample along the way--as well as hot bread for your picnic--all you need is wine, which comes prechilled for the asking. -- Heather Irwin

Hop Kiln Winery, 6050 West Side Road, Healdsburg (Sonoma County), California; Tel. 707.433.6491. Open daily, 10am to 5pm. Regular tastings are free.

Sonoma County, located on the northern coast of California, is one of the northernmost counties of the nine county Greater San Francisco Bay Area, U.

AHHHHHHH
S. Its population at the 2000 census was 458,614. Its largest city and county seat is Santa Rosa.

Sonoma is the southwestern county of California's Wine Country region, which also includes Napa, Mendocino, and Lake counties. It has thirteen approved American Viticultural Areas and over 250 wineries. In 2002 Sonoma County ranked as the thirty-second county in the United States in agricultural production.As early as 1920 Sonoma County was ranked as the eighth most agriculturally productive U.S county and a leading producer of poultry products, hops, grapes, prunes, apples, and dairy products, largely due to the abundance of high quality irrigation water. More than 7.4 million visitors each year, spending more than $1 billion in 2006. Sonoma County is the home of Sonoma State University and Santa Rosa Junior College.

Sonoma County was once home to several Native American tribes, who lived within the carrying capacity of the land; by 1850, European settlement had set a new direction that would prove to radically alter the course of land use and resource management of this region. As of 2007, Sonoma County has rich agricultural land, albeit now largely divided between two nearly monocultural uses: grapes and pasturage. The voters have twice approved open space initiatives that have provided funding for public acquisition of natural areas, preserving forested areas,

GRAPE VINES