The first step

Haarlem Travel Blog

Every (big) journey has to begin with a single step. I don't know who said it but it is true.

There was a an itch that i could not shake this last few months and one day it hit me: travel, the open road and a backpack that was the itch that i could not shake. So i started to think what would i do i had to make steps toward that goal of travel.

I made mine first step a few weeks ago i quit my job and negotiated (today) with my new job a 3 month leave.

In march i will leave for 3 months to go travel again, Italy and the Baltic states are on the list to see. The origenal plan was also to a bit of Scandinavia but i think that is a bit to much for so little time. I am verry exited that it really is going to happen. So if anybody has some good ideas/tips of places to see let me know.

This will be the frist entry of i hope many to follow, with great story's and adventures........

winterd says:
I know what it feels like, going away for tree months, and its a nice feeling.

How is it going Mate?

Nice pictures, are you injoying yourself?

You are in Ireland now? How is the wether there? And what are your plans for the next week?

Your Friend, Duco
Posted on: Apr 14, 2009
pebbles2k2 says:
Congratulations on the big step. Have a safe and enjoyable trip. I am am sorry I dont have any tips to share.
Posted on: Mar 22, 2009
Lord_Mike says:
Congrats on your feature today!!!!
Posted on: Mar 19, 2009