just chilling

Albufeira Travel Blog

mmm. Very relaxing. Were staying, with Darens family, in an appartment by the beach, but even closer to the pool. Seaviews, drinks and sunshine. All the joys that these sort of hollidays offer. It's new to me, but makes me consider wehther we should just drop all this world trip buisness (Camping in tick and mozzie infested woods against this! ????) and spend the money on a flat in portugal.....

We celebrated Robs birthday yesterday with nice mixture of the danish and english traditions. Daren made a cooked breakfast, i made kringle and boller (Danish pastry) and a bottle of champagne was opened to go with the teas and coffee's. Perfect! Were living in pure luxury in Brittain from home!

Also we talk to other people!!!! (NEVER!!!!!). As much as i try to be intellegent about a sportsgame i dont do the job well (All this relatioship compromising buissness hits home when you are each others only option for discusing things, the other one really doesn´t apprieciate. I don't aprieciate fish and footballers and teampolitics and daren is very amused by the contents of my cosmopolitan mag...) So, time is passed talking to people that know what were talking about. Nice! Obvously with lots of wine, beer, cocktails and port and even more fantastic food. Luckily my appetite doesn´t seem to have caught on to that i am currently not riding and i can eat much more than normal people. After such a nice meal whats there to do but to go down and laze by the pool or have a trampy beer on the beach with marsha :)

So its been a relaxing couple of days, that are now coming to an end. Were off down south again and the family is off to the airport.....(buu)

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH ROB AND JOSIE, IT´S BEEN FAB!!!!!!

Albufeira