Finally Gone!

Oahu Travel Blog

The view from our balcony
Finally out of California!!!!! I'm not much of a flyer, but that 5 hour plane trip was way worth it! The 5 of us got picked up from the airport in a limo! ha ha. It was cheaper to get a limo than a shuttle van. Then we got setteled in to our one bedroom apartment off of Aloha St. I thought that was cool. We took a  walk along the shore of Waikiki Beach and listened to some of the locals play their music. It was nice and relaxing. We are only like 2 blocks from the beach. It was in a really good location.  We were in walking distance from just about everything in Waikiki. All that walking around made us hungry. lol So we went to the Dennys that was down the block from our appartment. I got the sampler, and you know what? It tasted the same as back home. lol. Dennys is Dennys anywhere u go. Not that I expected it to be different. But whatever it was good and kinda funny cause the guy we were renting the apartment got hungry too and was at dennys. The street Dennys was on was like hooker lane. lol. There were a lot of weird people  there, guys dressed as girls, and just clubers and stuff.  After dinner we went back to the room and just chilled and finished getting setteled in. Girls got the room with the balcony and the guys got the living room. That balcony was so awsome, I wanted to sleep in a hammock out there. It had a nice view and the weather was awsome!
Oahu