Liz Has Arrived!!

Phoenix Travel Blog

Yeah unfortunately no pictures...
So the day has finally came. I must admit, I have been looking forward to this day for a couple months... Liz and I even had a countdown... = ) but even though I was just a by-product of her mission to see Cali - I don't mind it at all. In my head I tell myself that I am special since she de-railed her plans just for me...  there being an Az Meet Up the same weekend was just icing on the cake!!
Being an Az Tber we hardly ever do things on time, I knew when her flight landed, but me being me - arrived late. Not too late since I was there before she landed (lucky for me, her flight was delayed).
There I stood, watching the arriving monitor to see if the plan has landed for being delayed further. Minute after minute and watching the arrival gate flood with people. I was curious to know if I could point her out, but then again I  knew there wouldn't be a problem of her seeing me, big ears and all...
FINALLY I saw her, and our eyes connected..  then I saw her beautiful smile... from there, I knew our journey has just begun... = )
photo by: ahtibat17