I wish there were more to report.

Quedlinburg Travel Blog

Well folks, I'm back in Quedlinburg again. We started the fall semester this past week and it's nice to have the language classes to go with the language. It seems like when you have reinforcement it helps when you're speaking. I have enough German under my belt that I'm able to navigate menus and the market pretty well. At least if I were stuck here I could feed myself. I've been trying to work on reading more and more but I usually give up after 20 or 30 minutes. I only understand enough to somewhat get the idea of what's going on, but I'm sure the words that I don't know completely negate everything I may glean. Oh well, it takes time.
We had a beautiful weekend. It never got over 75 and the sun was out all day Saturday and Sunday. It was nice to be out in the garten just enjoying a quiet afternoon on Saturday. I wish there were more to report. I'm going to try to get some good pictures for my next entry. The past week I didn't have my camera on me because I felt like I was back in "boring 'ol Quedlinburg" again. I'm going to try to do some good research and find out more about the history of buildings and areas of town and report back. Hopefully I can keep all of you entertained. :)
framosxy says:
I enjoyed the report. How cool that you were able to go to see your friend and his family that visited you in Andrews. Great pics. The Jewish memorials are very moving. Thanks for sharing!

Frank