Sawadeekap!

Bangkok Travel Blog

Nice art printing in Svarnabhumi Airport
I am just arrive in Svarnabhumi Airport by Thai Air Asia around 17:00 am. I remember the first time when i went to Bangkok 4 years ago and arrived in Don Muang Airport. The new one is very huge, clean and represent of the modern Thai it self. I see the giant guard statue and the beauty art printing with Thai style on the wall. Very interesting and I took some picture of them.
Now my next route is to go to Khao San Road. I buy one airport bus ticket at the booth Airport express only 150 Baht. My bus is AE2. I'm little bit nervous because I dont have a clue about Khao San Road. The only thing that I know is Kao San is the central of backpacker area and the bad thing is I didnt booked any hostel yet :D.
Khao San road

At 18:00 am, my bus stop in the Khao San area. This area is alive, i saw many happy face from the crowd. Hypnotize me but I realized that I must find my room first. Later, I came to The Rambuttri Village, the single room full same with The New My House Guest House. Lucky me, in a few minutes I've got one single room with fan at Bella Bella House in Rambuttri Soi (it doesn't matter if my room in fifth floor and there's no lift at all, at least i've got one hehehe). I take a shower then and go to Kao San road, join with the others and find some meals. There is so much thing to do in this hilarious street. You can hangout in cafe and restaurant, buy anything you want with the good price (if you can bargain of course) or just walking around and take some picture from there.
Its totally different when i stayed at Sukhumvit area 4 years ago and its kinda boring even I stay in a nice hotel. I rather choose to stay in Khao San hostel for the next visit.
Nice art printing in Svarnabhumi A…
Nice art printing in Svarnabhumi …
Svarnabhumi Airport