Tuk Tuk and Boats

Bangkok Travel Blog

Got up this morning for various greasy Thai food. Went for a walk up the road, notcing that the pavement is not only soley reserved for pedestrations mopeds can drive aloing it full speed as well, and crossign the road is a bit of a life or death attempt to get to the other side. A nice man when I was takign photos pointed out on the map that it was a special day today and the Tuk Tuks havea set fee of 10 Bhut and showed me some places, and coincidentally a Tuk Tuk with the yellow card grabbed me. I thyink the drivers name was DOM or similar becuase he was amazed by the coincinednce of our names boeing `wsimilar. He showed me a few temples and varius buddahs including the giant buddah, while also it being “fashion week” stopped and got me to look in verius jewlerry and suit shops - as he would get a petrol coupon. I not one too argue went in and unfrountaely for me they saw me coiming and left a few places with a somewhat lighter pocket. Mangaged to get back just in time for 14.00 to get picked up for a rvier boat tour, saw laods of nice houses and many not s=so nice houses on many of the canals. Amusingy a the boat docked back one of the guys mioring the boat fell in on a sudden jolt and clambered out minus a working mobile phone. Eventually got back and me our tour guide and the rest of the group and finally my room mate Doug - who was supposed to arrive on the same flight as me but missed it doue to the snow. We went to this famous street- soo famous I’ve forgotten the name ate mroe greasy food plus a banna pancake this time and some beers, a little bit of a walk and then back to the hotel.
Bangkok