More fog spoiling it again.

Hong Kong Travel Blog

Got myself a tourist MTR ticket and took the train down to Lanatu Islad where i went on the cable car â€“the Mgong Ping 360, ideally going up would provide beautiful views but none of that today just clouds and fog with pretty much bad visibility. This also applied to the Giant Buddha, which looks pretty impressive in photos but today I barely could see his face â€“ hmm never mind I went inside had a look and also got a snack in the Po Lin Monastry and some nice cakes that at first I was uncertain about. I got the bus back down to the train station and then took the train to Causeway bay, where this nice man started talking to me â€“ I guess he wanted to practise his English and he helped me get on to the tram– even giving me $2 as I didn't have the right change. After a few stops I realised it was going the wrong way so had to get it fixed. Any way I eventually got to an Chi and walked down to the reunification square and had a look before getting the Star ferry back to Kowloon and back to the hotel. When I got back I met up with my new room mate who was there Anthony and also met up wit the rest of the group where we went out to the temple night markets and had a meal before wandering around the stalls.