Flying Lao Air - “we haven’t crashed in ages”

Vientiane Travel Blog

Got up in the morning had brekky and packed up and then suddenly felt unwell yesterday’s dinner revenge. Mr T the day manager of sorts took a few group photos and wew got on to the bus waved bye bye to the hotel staff and our guide Vien and off to the airport.  The security at the airport wasn’t too fussed - I even told the man that i set the alarm off and he waved me on and then realised I had set it off. The plane was late but no announcements and we boarded the plane. The flight was pretty short but everyone inside cooked - it must be company policy to save on fuel by not turning on the air con on the plane. We got to Vientiane collected our bags and took the bus to the Riverside hotel. From there I collapsed and fell asleep feeling dreadful. Got up and went to a restaurant Makphet- restaurant where there all the profits go back into helping the street kids and training them in hospitality. I went back to the hotel early as still not feeling the best and the others went to Vientiane's only night club in its tallest building a 15th sortie building for one of the girls in the group’s birthday.
photo by: skydiver