Another Tour Around the City

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

Got up early and went on antoehr walkign tour this one started at FLorida stret and went through Retiro and ended in Recoleta. Thsi one saw lots of expenisve houses and plenty more histroy. After the tour had finished I attempted to go to the FIne Art museum but annoyingly my modnay week day of means that all the museums are shut on mondays. ANy way walkign back i at least managed to fine the arms museums with loads of collections of swords and cannons etc.(Also I stopped off at a coffee shop and ordered a grilled sandwhich which and a alatte which they forgot to serve me til I went up and asked where t was as I had been waiting for ages=  Got back t to the hostel before heading off for night school. The younger group I pretty muched talked all the time as I got blank stares back all the time, the older group i managed to have at least encoruage them to talk. Went back home on the Subte and had empanadas for tea.
tomaszdunn says:
Yep its a typo like all my other posts. However it could also attain to a new levle of wealth.
slimjimmyb says:
Yes... I recnkon it's an elaoboratte code.
tomaszdunn says:
Yes your right. My posts are littered with typos. Or maybe it a new level of wealth.