Settling In To Life In Granada

Granada Travel Blog

Lunch is at about 4pm after I get home from class and tea about 9pm after I have had a walk into town.

I get feed so well that I do not need any other food and I enjoy the food - thanks Josefa

Breakfast is two slices of what we call french bread with olive oil and tomato on it a bottle of water and thankfully a cup of tea with milk as I do not drink coffee.

Lunch is a soup with bread and mixed salad of olives, tomato, lettuce cucumber which I pour on olive oil a bottle of water a piece of fruit.  Sometimes there is also something hot as well like today I had chips with escallops of pork with a nice sauce on it.

For dinner,  it is soup followed with bread as always and a hot dish and a piece of fruit. And the bottle of water.

I am not putting on weight however as I walk to school about twice a day which is about 20 minutes.  I have a nasty blister on my foot and that has restricted my walking a bit.  I have had head cold this week and a feel a bit tired and out of my depth a bit so have not done too much exploring but there is plenty of time for that later.

nanipu says:
I miss the food mi seƱora would prepare for me. Almost similar to the meals you had in Granada.
Posted on: Sep 12, 2008