Nicaragua!

Leon Travel Blog

this is one of the many churches
Ok so i have been here in Nicaragua now for around 29 days, and im loving it! This place is great! There is so much to see and do, and its so pretty. I have been to Granada and and am now staying in Leon,  i found Granada a really nice place to be. The biuldings here are so old and colonial, the place is so colourful, just how it looks in the book, as sometimes you dont expect it to look so nice, but well this place was really nice. When we arrrived we decided to stay at a place called the Oasis, it was nice but we was planning to stay in a twin room but ended up with a dorm, at first upset about it, but then we discovered the dorm was also not to bad! It was clean and not many people were in there with us... so no snoring! The hostel itself is really pretty and had a pool, which i never actually got into for some unknown reason. We was also here for New years!! which was a awsome place to spend new years, and extremely different to how it is at home, we went to a club called El club... it was really fun. We met a guy that night from Singapore who also joined us. The music was just my cup of tea..... mostly dance music which i loved!!! To be honest i thought there would be more of a biuld up to 12 but not really much happened people really just carried on dancing, so thats how it was different to home! Overall i had a great night, and enjoyed the club.
 We then spent another week in Granada so this showed just how much we liked it! And now here we are in Leon, we took the shuttle here, as we was abit well not to keen on taking the local buses as the bus station itself in Granada looked a bit scary.But we are here safely and we was taken to our hostels door, which is where we are now, Lazy bones! And as i said in the review it is great! Been here 4 days, and now we have the whole dorm to ourselves and only a few people about! So far we have found it hard to find a really nice place to eat, as it seems to be only pizza. The place though is really nice, looks just liek Granada but it seems to be less touristy, which i like, but..... it seems here i can not walk down the street without men blowing kisses at me or hissing. So at the moment i have missed thoughts on the place, I think i would really be enjoying the place but its making me feel very uneasy! I have yet to take pictured of this town yet, but will soon.

Higton says:
You did well, the pool is very cold. :D
Posted on: Jan 28, 2007
Leon Hostels review
This place is great! it is brand new, so there is not many people about at this time! im paying 3 pound a night to stay here in a dorm which is spotle… read entire review
Leon