Crazy Shenanigans at Mandala…and our hotel

Puerto Vallarta Travel Blog

chilling at the pool

This morning started off with all of us attending one of the meetings where they try to get you to purchase timeshare. Don’t get me wrong, I am very interested in that, but please! Give me a representative that has personality! Most of my jokes went over his head! The only thing good about the meeting was the free breakfast. I honestly was trying my hardest not to fall into la-la-land while he was talking!  I wasn’t the only one. I think I did sleep for a bit. We knew it was going to take a bit, we didn’t think that it would take all morning up until a bit after ONE IN THE AFTERNOON! I was exhausted from listening to him!!

Good thing that we had gone in our bathing suits! Cause after the meeting was finished we headed to the pool again!  Our pool time was basically a repeat of the day before.

our lovely green friend
Us drinking and talking and having a great time! Nothing was different. We were there until maybe 6 pm. I don’t remember the exact time. But then we went to the room to get ready for dinner. That was a repeat as well. We went back to Pipis. This time I got a mango margarita. It was like a smoothie! Very delicious! Oh, and my sister and I shared their chicken, steak and shrimp fajitas. That was very delicious! The other thing different that we all did that night was that we had more than one or two of those huge margaritas! The waiter put an extra shot in mine so it was already strong. After the food was cleared away we stayed there for another hour and a half drinking away and being rowdy! We were also playing the burping game, and I was already gone so I was pretty slow with putting my thumb to my forehead.
Which didn’t help me at all! But it was all in good fun!

We finally left the restaurant and started heading to the clubs. We didn’t know where we would be going, but we crossed the street and the workers of one club pulled us in and we started dancing. There was nobody dancing! Nobody at all! The dj was playing really good music, so I couldn’t understand why people weren’t dancing. We were even given a table with a sofa, and we didn’t even get the bottle service. The club name was Mandala and the atmosphere was awesome. We had the entire dance floor to ourselves for a good half hour before other people started dancing. Before we knew it, the place was packed! We were not able to dance without bumping into somebody next to you.

that's me and that's a very lovely background
At one point during the night, we were all by our table and sofa. We were sitting there when these young guys started talking to us. I kid you not, they looked like if they were 14 or 15 years old. They had to be. But they swore up and down they were 17 and 18, which is not much better in age with us that are mid 20’s or older. They were hilarious! Their dance moves had me cracking up! I have them on video people! So let me create a youtube account and I will post them on here. And I knew they were younger then 17 because their voices sounded like if they were going thru puberty. But regardless of their age, they had great personalities. Their names are Alex and Marcos. They hung out with us the rest of the night. They even showed us their fake ID’s. Alex did not look anything like his fake ID. He also had a habit of yelling at us, not in a mean way though. A couple of girls were sitting down on the sofa and he goes up to them and yells “LEVANTENSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!” which means get up. But his delivery is what made it the best. He was our source of our entertainment the rest of the week because we would talk about him and Marcos.
the hotel view from our balcony
Before we left the club, we were waiting for a couple of girls to get back to the sofa. Well, I don’t know how Alex found out we were leaving, but all of a sudden he was there telling all of us, in Spanish of course, HOW DARE WE LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING HIM GOOD NIGHT! We all begged his forgiveness. He was a sweetheart!

As we were heading for taxis that line the street, Syndia decides that she wants to drive a freaking taxi! Well, good thing for her the taxi drivers are standing out of the car while waiting to give someone a ride. She jumps in and Cynthia and Elizabeth jump in after her. I was thinking that the cab driver was going to tell her to get out of the driver seat.

Sandia & I
Well, he must have been really tired, because what does he do? He goes around the taxi and hops into the passenger side! I was thinking to myself, OH GOODNESS! I hope everything turns out fine. Syndia was not exactly sober at that time. So I was a bit worried. But I knew things would be alright. When we got back to the hotel she was waiting for us in the lobby. We were all very restless. Not sleepy at all! Cynthia and Lizette were sitting on our balcony, or so I thought. I went out there to join them and I didn’t see them. I knew they weren’t inside. I had to look over the freaking rail! I didn’t see them on the floor, either! I turned left and then I see these shadows from the neighbor’s balcony heading towards our balcony. Apparently they decided to go balcony hopping! I wasn’t going to join then in that! The next adventure was heading out to the beach. This was at approx. 2:30 in the morning! I did join them.
waiting for the elevator
It was Yvette, Cynthia, Elizabeth, Lizette and I. We were heading towards the beach when we decided to go to the Jacuzzi instead. Well, it was off but we still went in. I only put my legs and feel.
Elizabeth sat on a chair and the other 3 got all the way  in. Lizette was in her underwear! That was so funny!  At this time the pool and Jacuzzi are closed and off limits. There was no sign that said so. Then all of a sudden one of the girls said not to move. She saw security and they were walking around. They did notice us. They told us to get out of the water and head to our rooms. They also asked us what room we were in. Well, we gave them the wrong room number, of course! We didn’t want to get Syndia in trouble! We were walking to the elevator when Lizette said that she still wanted to go to the beach.
Well, the security guards were still following us, so we asked them if the beach was closed. They said that it wasn’t and that we were able to go there. So off we go to the beach.
Elizabeth is the only one that didn’t go to the beach. She went back to the room. The water was so nice and warm! It was really nice! And the stars! They looked so beautiful and you could actually see them!  That was excellent. We didn’t stay down there for a long time. Maybe like 25 minutes or so. By the time we got to the room my eyes were seeing blurry! I was very tired! It was a great night!

our lovely green friend
thats me and thats a very lovely…
that's me and that's a very lovel…
at Pipis, again!
at Pipis, again!
my sis w/me in the background
my sis w/me in the background
all of us.
all of us.
Sometimes things get stuck on teeth
Sometimes things get stuck on teeth
Thats my mango margarita!
That's my mango margarita!
thats me drinking it!
PEACE!
PEACE!
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
PUT THE SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE BABY!
PUT THE SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE BABY!
um, yeah!
um, yeah!
trying to get some cleavage
trying to get some cleavage
um, weird
um, weird
Make hers a double! literally!
Make hers a double! literally!
BORRACHAS!
BORRACHAS!
so hot!
so hot!
At Pipis!
At Pipis!
not that way! turn this way!
not that way! turn this way!
Liz, Yvette, Diane & Gaby
New friends
New friends
Para de tomar fotos!
Para de tomar fotos!
Cynthia and her habbit of sliding …
Cynthia and her habbit of sliding…
Sleepy gal