A whale of a tale.

Boston Travel Blog

We've been planning on seeing the whale tour today, so after waking up we drove up to the Willingston T station to take it into town. After getting there and parking, we discovered that portion of the Orange line was closed! We didn't have time to find another station, so we ended up driving in. We parked next to Faneuil Hall for the cheap rate of $31 lol. The tour turned out to be really good. It took us about 45 minutes out to an area where whales feed. When we left we didn't expect to see very many whales, so we were surprised at the number that we actually did see. At one point there were about 10 whales off one side of the boat! We both thought this tour was well worth the price. After we got back on land we ended up eating at Legal Seafood. I got the crab cakes with a fish chowder, which was tasty as expected. After we ate we got some ice cream from Emack & Bolios, which was very good. We then headed back to drop off the car and catch out flight out of Logan. Goodbye Boston!

kat12684 says:
This was such a wonderful vacation! And I agree that the whale tour was worth the price. I can't wait to go back to Massachusetts next week! :-)
Posted on: Oct 23, 2008