Brisbane Travel Blog

Brisbane.

Well, there is not much to say about Brisbane...well, not much that we can say anyway, seeing as we only spent 1 night there. I did not like Bribane when we first arrived, but after strolling into town, I began to like it a bit more. There are loads of cafes and resaurants where you can sit and enjoy your food out in the warm air...there are some streets dedicated to this alone!  Its much smaller than the picture here shows, but it is still bigger than a Cork or Swansea and probably even Cardiff or Dublin, its got a million people living in the city.

Anyway, Brisbane was a stop off for us, on the way to Fraiser Island, the Whitsundays and Cairns, much more interesting destinations.

Can't say much else really, sadly..but at least we had a good rest there..oh and John bought some new shoes 'cos his were stinking to high heaven!  We did enjoy the few meals in Brisbane, we tucked into some brekkie at a lovely little Italian restaurant near the centre of town.  We also had lovely lamb and pork rolls by the harbour, and although it wasn't sunny you could see that the harbour is a lovely spot.  I also got some crackling so I was very happy!  Now we're off north to more interesting things!!

Brisbane