Just one more night

Eindhoven Travel Blog

Tomorrow is the day Inge and I have been looking forward too since we decided to go travelling together. We are going to Finland!!

I've known Inge since we were 10 years old and I think from the age of 12 Inge has been crazy about Finland, she wouldn't talk about anything that had nothing to do with Finland ;) So when we were talking about Finland, I think 6 months ago, both of us said it was (still) on our dreamlist. We decided we had to visit Finland this year and that we would go travelling together for the first time :)

Now the flight to Helsinki is booked and checked in, we have a hotel or hostel booked for al the nights and my bag is packed. We also have a list of things we want to do, but except for our daytrip to Tallinn we didn't plan any dates for these things. On our list are a few Unesco World Heritage sites, Ski jumping towers, Moomin world and a visit to Inge's penpall.

We are going to be in:

Jyvaskyla 10 - 11 august

Kuopio     11 - 12 august

Lahti        12 - 13 august

Helsinki     13 -14 august

I'm going to try to write some blogs during the trip, photo's probably will have to wait until I get back home.

liekevo says: