Making the best of my time.

Prague Travel Blog

Caroline
Okay, so I'm in Prague alone. Before I parted ways with my bro and my dad I asked them to FedEx overnight the unused portions of their Eurail tickets so I could use them and go more places! Well after a couple of days I called my brother and asked him what the deal was, and to make sure that he did send them. He assured me that they would be there very soon and not to worry. Well after a few more days of nothing I called him again, this time he told me that he mailed them via Italian Post. Like the most unreliable system in the world. So after I calmed down I decided to forget them and just pay for point to point tickets. The reason I was upset was because I had been in Prague for six days. Prague was a beautiful place but I would have liked to get out and see some more places.
Oh well.

One night I was eating at T.G.I.Fridays, there were two cute girls sitting at the bar, and I asked my waiter why none of the ten guys behind them had even attemped to speak with them. I'm so used to all the snakey guys in America I guess. Well anyway I sat next to them introduced myself and we had a wonderful time. We had a drink there at T.G.I.F. Then went to the club that is basically at the base of the St. Charles Bridge. It had five stories of dance floors, each with a different style of music. It was a pretty cool place, very rave-esque? We had a terrific time, all of the details I will not plublically display.

So I made the most of my time in Prague, and I can't wait to go back again.
She wanted me.
She wanted me.
Theyre Sisters, they love me.
They're Sisters, they love me.
Prague