Romantic Dinner for two

Cheongju Travel Blog

Spaghetti Bolognase
The next day after previously messing up my spaghetti shopping by getting some with meat already in it that needed to be refrigerated and storing it in the cupboard I threw that out and went shopping for some actual pasta. I found some spaghetti and was all set to make tea for Fiona until I realized that I had forgot to buy a candle (not great when making a candlelit dinner) I headed back to Homeplus to no avail and then found a shop with candles on the shelves but the owners were eating there tea. In desperation I entered and they god bless them let me have the candle for free although at the time I was really hoping nothing was being lost in translation and kept checking over my shoulder on the way back hoping that I wouldn’t get my arm chopped off for stealing. With a smile on my face I walked down the street and put my thumb up to some Korean boys who had shouted hello much to their delight. It does sometimes feel like your famous in Korea with everyone stopping to say hello to you although Fiona assured me you get used to it. So with my candle I set up a romantic candle lit dinner which was really enjoyable as I drank wine and set up a love song play list on You Tube.
Cheongju