Return Journey

Cheongju Travel Blog

Air Stewardesses

On the return journey I planned to catch a bus to the main coach terminal but running out of time plumped for a taxi which at first me took me to the wrong one! However I was able to find the one I wanted just around the corner and managed to buy a ticket and find my coach with 5 minutes to spare. There was only me and a Korean bloke on the coach back to the airport and it does make me wonder how the government affords to support this coach service which truly is fantastic!

Incheon International Airport is pleasant enough and quite large although there aren’t that many restaurants and most of the airport shops were closed by 10pm! Dubai International airport has a huge duty free but to be honest much else and it was a nightmare to be stuck there for 12 hours waiting for my connecting flight. I spent quite a few hours asleep on the floor following the example of many of the people there. Although I have heard that some of them are actually living in the airport and not just waiting for flights. However eventually I arrived home got a lift home with my brother showered and headed out into town!
Cheongju