Tickets are booked

Worthing Travel Blog

Many thanks to Pete Cogle for his kind donation of the Air Miles for the forthcoming trip to the States. We have finally got our schedule planned and we kind of know where we are going. If you take a trip to the Vobes.com web site and click the USA page you will exactly where we are headed.

Again we aim to meet as many listeners as possible in May as we can and any one else that is travelling. If there are any Travbuddies out there that want to hook up as we journey around that would be fabulous.

I have a bad eye at the moment, which is going to make driving tricky, but i hope to get over that by the time we get to the states otherwise poor old Paul Stoneman, who is coming with me, shall have to do most of the driving and that will annoy him I am sure.

I have bought a small pocket camera so i can take snaps for the web site, although paul is offically the teams photographer. I will also be buying a small portable video camera to film with as well as taking audio for the podcasting. The aim of the trip is to record as many interviews with people we meet along the way and get a real flavour of the American people. These will be made available on the Vobes.com web site.

We are still asking people to help pay for the trip by pre-ordering the DVD we aim to release when we come back which shall contain special footage of our trip and interviews and reports of all we do and people we meet.

Richard