IT'S ROCK CLIMBING TIME!!!!

Baja California Travel Blog

SO HIGH

ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I ENJOY CRUISES.....YEAH ONE!!!!

it was a full day at sea, slept until 9am and ate a breakfast. I ordered breakfast than I don’t normal have at home. I am too lazy to cook for myself. Oatmeal, tea, and a protein shake is my normal breakfast. I was overwhelmed with the menu.  I ordered 2 egg white omelets with cheese and mushrooms, tea, and a bowl of bran flakes mixed with cherrios.  It is the QUEEN BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS. HAHAHAHA. While we were eating, we saw a school of dolphins swimming and jumping near the boat. it was beautiful.

After breakfast, us 3 went to play bingo. I watched John and Ashley play.
ONE BIG REACH
I am a big bingo player on the boat. I enjoy playing bingo in VEGAS.  They played 5 games for $35. Which is a bit expensive, out of all that, Ashley did not win :(

Before lunch, John and Ashley went swimming while I sat in the shade to blog my day.  I could not go swimming until Tuesday. I need to not mention why ;D I would have loved to join. I just sat on the edge of the pool where it was shallow to wet my feet. I took photos off john and Ashley swimming. I joined them after I was done blogging.  We talked to random people in the spa.  There we met other person in the spa, Damon, he is lives in OR and a dentist. Ashley and him mainly chatted while John and i were just enjoying the weather. Afterwards, John and Ashley briefly left to dry off while a chatted with Damon. We chatted quite a bit talking about random subjects.
PEACEFUL

Lunch time was random; we all ate at the deck 9 at the windjammer. I only ate dessert, a sugar free apple tart and I couple of sugar free peanut butter cookies.  That tart is only of the worst. I tasted like cardboard. I could not believe the apple itself was bland and tasteless. The apple was rubbery and dry. WOW NOT SO MUCH.

After wards, John, Ashley and I went rock climbing at the aft of the boat.  I have not rock climbed since last year at the jewel of the seas cruise going to Ireland. I have not had any practice since then. EEEEK I hope I can ring the bell.  It was very windy at deck 10 which is the very top of the boat.

I could not finish the climb at first, but in some time. I did it.  GOOD GOD my arms are so tired. My biceps were exhausted. You can’t stay in that position for so long.
GOOSE!!!!!
I have to be quick to anticipate your next move. I was on the easy climb then I went to the intermediate with a bit of easy climb. Which is funny, I finished that trek.  At the end, my fingers were shaking and could not grip my fingers. The chalk that I previously dabbed on sweated off my fingers. We were not allowed to bring a chalk bag with us on the rock wall. Unfortunately, I did not have it on video.

It was dinner time and it was formal night. I was looking forward to dinner.  Depending on the menu, I will do “2 of each”, however, not in this case.  This are my choices:

Escargots bourguignonne �" tender snails, drenched in melted garlic-herb butter and baked to perfection.

Oxtail broth �" rich beef broth , scented with aged sherry and served with a crispy cheese twist.

Golden sea bass �" pan seared and served on a mound of creamy black olive polenta, and accompanied by Spanish sofrito and fried capers.

Roasted duck �" a black currant sauced and sweet red cabbage complement the richness of the duck, while golden brown potato croquettes add texture.

Sugar �" free coconut vanilla layer cake �" a Tahitian vanilla mousse rests between layers of moist cake; toasted coconut adds a bit of crunch.

AFTER DINNER, ASHLEY, MUM AND DAMON DANCED THE NIGHT WAY...........

hayley499 says:
THE BEST BABY ON THE BOAT
THE BEST BABY ON THE BOAT
ASHLEY AND ME
ASHLEY AND ME
CHEERS TO GOOSE WITH DAMON, ASHLEY…
CHEERS TO GOOSE WITH DAMON, ASHLE…
SNAILS