I AM OFF TO THE LAND OF TEQUILA

San Pedro Travel Blog

WOO HOO LOOKING FORWARD TO GET OUT THE USA FOR A WEEK!!!!! HAHAHA

I am not a big fan of Mexico cruises or any cruises that are not islands. Although my NORWAY and ANTARCTICA trips are an exception, since i live in the WEST COAST, I should take advantage of the prices. It’s $500 for 7 day cruise. NO AIRLINE TO DEAL WITH.

A few things I like about cruises: ALL THE FOOD YOU CAN EAT and the GYM. I can be a pig and work out. I think am the only one in my family can eat for 10 people and still lose weight HAHAHA. Although I will be GOOD and not have GOOSE, I am always SOBER in cruises. GOOD GOD it’s very expensive to drink in cruises. Unless it’s all inclusive then I AM IN BIG TROUBLE!!!! HAHAHA.

Oh geeez if I lived in FL I would be definitely taking advantage for the Caribbean cruises and SOUTH AMERICAN flights.

THE BOAT
 I would be visiting my beloved GALAPAGOS ISLANDS annually :D I plan to save my island cruises when am too old to trek and have traveled everywhere else in the world. HAHAHAHA. I am not knocking cruises. I would like to see more of the country more rather than spending 6-8hrs at a city port or a tight excursion that limits you.

Of course I will be offline for a week while am in MEXICO. Although I will be a hermit when I get back uploading photos and blogging, HAHAHA more info about my CRUISE. I am looking forward to this trip shockingly. I have 3 exciting excursions lined up:

CABO SAN LUCAS (WOOHOO DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!)

Dolphin Swim

September 2, Tuesday

1130am or 1230pm

MAZATLAN

Huana Coa Canopy Adventure ( ziplines through 12 platforms)

Septemer 3, Wednesay

830am

PUERTO VALLARTA

RENTING WAVE RUNNERS

September 4, Thursday

12:30PM

mellemel8 says:
OMG NO!!! i have not been on chicken forum in weeks. oh geez i know mexico...chicken galore :P
fabricciocartone says:
Oh!! One pic of your face with a mariachi body!! Too easy!! Do you understand now? Have you seen the last photoshop of James as babysitter?
mellemel8 says: