France Travel Blog

I can finaly make time for a blog to write about the so great campng trip I did last week. Not many peopl would expect me to do, campng and havng no, computr or travbuddy around for one week. True, it is so true. The first days was ok, I survivd it by drinkng and smokng our self made cigarts, with made me not think, about a computr for a while. It is so true, I'm a travbuddyaddct.

After spendng a week of drinkng, smokng and finding some great herbs in 'the netherlands', last year, we decided to go campng in 'franc' this year. Why? It is only 3 hours drive, but you feel, you are on a holiday. Packng all of our drinks, food (which is pasta and choclats, realy) we left around 5 am in the morning. Woot, wakng up at 5 am, is some thing I realy can't get used to.

I decided to stay up all night, becaus I know if I would sleep for coupl hours, I would not wak up and be dreamng, about BP. What happnd? I slept all the way to the campng. Which is so amazng actualy, I don't like stayng a wak in a car for so long. When we arrived, it startd raining. The things is that you can't put up the tent, when it is raining, it is this tent, I don't know how it is calld and actualy like this car. So weird, but so good. I can't remembr what we did the first, day we arrived there. I assum we put our clothes where we had to put them and made some food. I lov food, if you did not notice that. Making some beverage and playng our first, game of 'president.' You might, guess that I was 'president', most of the time and that JP was my, slav.

I don't think I hav to put all the, days here, we barely did any thing else, then eatng, smokng and readng men magazins. I'm so happy, I brought my othr addiction, which is diet coke, lemon. If I did not hav travbuddy for one week, I could not get through this if I don't hav diet coke, lemon or choclats, seriously. A few things, did happn. We bumpd in to some dutchies. We invitd them for some drinks, for coupl hours. They stayd until 4 am, since there was a storm and they were scard to go to their tent. Now, I would lov to say that belgian peopl, like dutchies. This is some thing we hear many times and we actualy realy like them. They are so great peopl and they offr us the herbs, we some times want. Anothr thing that did happn, was actualy likng the french peopl, which is so weird for flemish peopl. The campng was so good, but we did hav to walk 2 hours to get to the store, haha. We did that, but when we had to get some thing else, we made the dutchies go, becaus they hav a car, so sweet.

Will put the rest later.

emperial78 says: