A blog for travbuddy

Amsterdam Travel Blog

I hav to thank travbuddy for so many things, because this realy changd life. Ever since I get here, I meet even more wonderful people who make me smil by simply giving a smile or saying some thing. I can look at wonderful picturs, dream of the travls I'm about to make and meet people in meet up who hav never disapointd me. I'm grateful for every thing, every one and every place. I should say this changd life so postiv. It is so beautiful and I realiz it every day. I did so great things this year, also through travbuddy and I will do so many more. All the peopl who h elp you when you hav to go to a place and are willing to give their time to show you around, the picturs who make people want to travel even more, the positv smils you get every day. It is so amazng, I'm so happy and want to thank every one on travbuddy.

This blog is actualy about 'amsterdam', but made me realiz some things. I did not hav so good week and realy had to get out of 'antwerp.' I told JC and a true friend, makes time to spend time with some friends. He is always, there and I had so good tlk with him about, lif. I told him things, some friends, don't even know. This mean a lot to me, becaus I would nevr say those things to some one I did not feel so good, with. He is truely a wonder to this world and I'm so happy, he is there. Not only in the time, that I had to see him, but every day. In 'amsterdam' he made me, feel a liv, after one week by simply listng and knowing that we are there. He is so good friend and I can't thank, him in the way I wnt to.

Then there is 'ket', who has been through so hard time him selv, but stil keep every one smilng.

His drty mind, is nothing compared to his so sweet side. He nevr left, he is so good to every one and makes peopl feel so good.

Every day, I realiz how, so luckie, I am. I thank travbuddy, travbuddys and peopl around the world.

I like being here, I recogniz the value and powr of this time, I feel very good to be here.

I see my self in a sort of total packag, one that I know is of my own creatng, and certainly a packag of my choosng. I am full of energy in this pictur of my self, tirelss and realy moving through lif experience with out resistance. As I see my self gliding about, moving in and out of building, in and out of rooms, in and out of conversations, and in and out of lif experiences, I see my self flowng effortlessly, comfortably and happly.

I see my self attractng only those who are in harmony with my current intent. And I am clearr and clearr in every moment about what is is that I want. When I get to a place, I see my self arrivng healthy and refreshd and on time, and prepard for what ever it is that I am about to do there. I see my self dressed to perfecton in just the manner that I choos for my self. And it is so great to know that it mattrs not what others are choosng, or what othrs are even thinkng about what I am choosng.

What is important is that I am pleased with me, and as I see my self, I certaintly am.

I recognize that I am unlimitd in all facts of lif.

For I know I am a magnt who attracts, at any point, prosperity, health and peopl I choos.

There are abundant aspects in every thing of lif. I see my self surroundd by othrs who, like me, want growth, and who are drawn to me by my willingnss to allow them to be, do or hav what it is they want. I see my self interactng with othrs, and talkng, laughng and enjoyng that which is perfct in them while they enjoy that which is perfct in me. All of us are appreciatng one anothr and none of us is critizng or noticing those things that we do not like.

Lilliana77 says:
JC and Trashy Kat are both great people, crazy but good hearted! and so you are you dear! :)
Posted on: Jan 13, 2009
axecellent says:
Great blog Sylvie! You have a very positive way of looking at life. The world could use a lot more people like you! :-)
Posted on: Jan 12, 2009
Haselager says:
Great blog! Even for I Dutchman as I am it is great to read this blog about our capital. Greeting!
Posted on: Dec 10, 2008
Haha, those dimples, Bill.
Haha, those dimples, Bill.
Lynn and Eric, I lov you.
Lynn and Eric, I lov you.
Hermana.
Hermana.
Sal and Eric, you made this trip b…
Sal and Eric, you made this trip …
My Ratu.