Crone Travel Blog

7:00h. going out, having a shower. Doing some little things before having a breakfast. The fishermen reclaim at this time of day their spot on the lake, before the watersportsmen take over, when they are awake. I am so proud of this picture. Maybe I will enlarge it, when we are back home.
Anyway, Giulio appeared to be a middle aged man with a restricted knowledge of English. With gestures, speaking in Dutch, Italian, French, German and some little English we had fun when driving up to the mountains. At the height of 1000 metre, we stopped. The sight was amazing. Giulio unfolded the chute and we ran and.... flew! Oh my god, this was almost that good as skydiving. Our flight take little less than 30 minutes, but it was great. Completely enthousiastic I got back to Sabine.
The rest of the day was relaxing, taking a stroll to the vilage, where I first tasted real Italian icecream. Unbelievable, I don't want anything else anymore. It was divine. Back at the campsite, I hired some lizzards to pose for me and at the end of the day, we went early to sleep with a good book (Joris L. is again MASTER!).
That was the goal...however it was saturday and in the restaurant nearby a marriage was during. With a lot of noise! Luckily, after midnight, this decreased so I could finally dream my dreams.
photo by: Torwart